This statement was written in German. If you are facing inconsistencies between the translated version of this statement compared to the German version, always the German version shall prevail.
Effective date: September 1, 2020
Welcome to creoggio.de. We want you to know and understand your rights and our rights in connection with the provision of the website and the apps on this website. Please check them carefully. Here are some important points:
- “We, us or creoggio.de” refers to the persons responsible for the website as stated in the imprint.
- Creoggio.de and the use of the apps you access directly from this site are dependent on other factors, such as our service providers. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the availability of our services and their operability at all times and under all circumstances: Responsibility
- If you have created an account via an app, you can delete the account and all associated data at any time. You will find the necessary function within the app under “My account”.
- We expect all users of our services to treat each other with respect. If you or your event guests behave inappropriately, we may close your account or delete the inappropriate content. Creoggio.de is not responsible for you or your Event Guest activities, nor do we make any warranties of any kind.
- In case of a dispute between us, you agree to arbitration (unless you reside outside the European Union).
- The lifetime of an AskNVote event is not limited as of Sept. 2020. However, we reserve the right to limit the possible duration of use after the date of the event, even for existing events. You will always have enough time for your events. However, the events are not intended to be used as a permanent communication channel.
- If you have any questions or need help, you can reach us via the contact details given in the imprint.
Liability / limitation of liability
1.) We shall be liable without limitation in the event of death, physical injury or damage to health resulting from an intentional or negligent breach of duty by us or a vicarious agent. In addition, we shall be liable without limitation for damages caused by intent or gross negligence.
2) Access to the website and availability of our services
- We make every effort to ensure access to the Site and availability of the App, twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week. In case of breakdowns or restrictions in usability for which we are not responsible, such as line failures on the Internet or force majeure, there is no entitlement to performance, damages or reduction. The same applies in case of temporary impairment due to necessary updates of the app or maintenance work on the website. Likewise, we cannot guarantee / warrant / assume any liability that the App can be displayed on all end devices and can be displayed in full and with all functions (e.g. faulty display in the browser).
- We shall only be liable for non-gross negligence insofar as we have breached essential contractual obligations, i.e. obligations whose declaration is essential for the implementation of the contractual agreement and on whose compliance the contractual partner may regularly rely (“cardinal obligations”). Our liability is limited to the typical damages foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract and/or the typical damages foreseeable at the time of the breach of the cardinal obligation.
3) Liability for content.
The contents of our pages were created with the greatest care. However, we cannot guarantee that the contents are correct, complete and up-to-date. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with § 7 para.1 TMG (German Telemedia Act) and general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored information from third parties or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws remain unaffected by this. However, liability in this respect is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete infringement. If we become aware of any such legal infringements, we will immediately remove these contents. Furthermore, we reserve the right to remove content that violates the general terms and conditions, including but not limited to copyright or trademark infringement or other violations of intellectual property rights, imitations, illegal behaviour or harassment.
4) Liability for links.
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the sites is always responsible for the contents of the linked sites. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of setting the link. Illegal contents were not identified at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements, we will immediately remove such links.
The contents and works on these pages created or used by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, editing, distribution and any kind of use outside the limits of copyright law require the consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of these pages are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are observed. In particular, third-party content is identified as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such contents immediately.
Cancellation policy for consumers
You may revoke your contractual declaration within 14 days in text form (e.g. letter, e-mail) without giving reasons. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation in writing to the contact data given in the imprint before the end of the revocation period. In order to enable a credit note to be issued, the complete invoice information from the payment process must be provided.
If the provision of services was commenced during the revocation period, an appropriate amount is to be paid, provided that a service with costs was also used.